Art of Ian Joseph Diaz

Art of Ian Joseph Diaz

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fighting Game Mock-up


Fighting game mock-up! Like I said before, fighting games are my jam, so I hope to able to make or contribute to a real one some day. I used the Unity engine to mock up a fighting game scene and UI in a game space, and hand made all the sprites and models you see in the scene. There’s also a video that shows how the UI animates and how the parallax perspective works when the camera moves side to side, but I’ll post that another time.

There’s a version of the scene without the fat “ROUND 1″ covering the background, as well as another image with more character ideas than the two actually used in the scene. The fighting game scene was made for school, but the extra characters were churned out during my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment